Wednesday 23 April 2014

Revived Levi Shorts - Summer Must Have

Picture

I absolutely love these old Levi Jeans that have been made into shorts.

This is also another purchase I made on Ebay (see the Link below) and they were not costly at all. They did come a bit longer than I wanted so I trimmed them up a little bit more but other than that I love them!!! I would not wear these bare legged, unless I was on holiday, but with some sheer tights, an oversized T Shirt tucked in and a leather jacket, I think they would look amazing!!!

I have a few gigs coming up in May, and this will DEFO be an outfit of choice.

If you have any fashion tips with Levi Shorts, let me know.

A x

Levi Shorts - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=191114457907&var=490289695457 

No comments:

Post a Comment