Wednesday 23 April 2014

eBay and the Second Hand Purchase!

Picture
Picture
MY FIRST PAIR OF LOUBOUTINS!!!

Now, I don't know about you guys but I could not justify spending £400/500 on a pair of shoes no matter how beautiful they make your feet look but one day at work one of my colleagues said he bought his designer shoes second hand on eBay and I couldn't help but go back to my desk and search for second hand Loubs; and there they were...

This bad boys retailed for £410 but I bid on them for an AMAZING £55.40, YES £55.40!!!!! They are in absolutely perfect condition apart from the bottom toe section, but you don't see that as it is on the floor!!

The lesson here is, if you want a designer shoe but cannot afford them brand new, EBAY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

A x

*These came in the box with all the official receipts, so I knew they were real. Obviously be careful you do not get a counterfeit product but if you search properly you will be able to find a gem!

No comments:

Post a Comment